Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away}


How are you! 

Here it is still hot, and sometimes hotter, nothing like what we're used to but still more than what you'd expect in Northern Germany, we are sometimes getting rain but even then, it is immer noch warm!

¡Caliente! Beating the Shine.

I recently received my paradise voxbox and having trying the products as I go. I must say that using Olay's fresh effects is helping me adapt to this "awesome" weather we have here. When I use it through out the day my face is less shiny, and it works better than a facial mask, it feels like i'm wearing make up and my face is much softer.
My sister is also using this product, and sent me this picture of her before and after using the product:
Have you tried it? What'd you think?

disclosure: received Fresh Effects complimentary from Influenster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.