Walking around Paris in June.

There are currently a shitload of things I need to do, including, but not limited to: 
- Start packing and throwing things away, I have exactly one month to have everything ready for our move.
- Edit all the pictures from our two weeks in the hospital, Avi took her camera and even though a lot of them are blurry, I need to fix the ones that aren't so I can share them with our family. and...
- keep posting on the blog.



So for today I decided I would join in on Travel Tuesday and write about our Paris walking tour, I haven't blogged about our trip around Europe in a while, i'm almost finished, but I figured I'd get back on the saddle with this post. 





Paris was a city on our list of cities to visit in Europe and i'm glad we did. I love the walking tours because they take you to major landmarks but make little stops around the way. The Paris tour was really different to all the other ones we've taken, instead of taking you to see the eiffel tower they take you to other places and end the tour relatively close to the tower, then you go on your own (isn't that what everyone does anyway?). This post is going to be loaded on pictures with what we saw while on the tour.





The tour started here:
The next stop was somewhere that was under scaffolds, so I don't remember what it was.. 
Notre Dame de Paris
we then walked along the banks of the Seine and under Pont Neuf bridge.
Pont Neuf



Statue of Henry IV
Académie Française
We walked around it and then went on our way towards the Pont des Arts, you know, the famous love lock bridget, here's a pic walking towards it, it looks gold!
Then we walked inside the Palais Royal, and learned a little something about its history, and walked over to the Louvre, where we took a quick picture break.


then we walked towards the  Tuileries Gardens, it was an amazing view, but it wasn't as full of flowers as it gets during spring time.



 The tour ended here, and a little further beyond we could see the Arc de Triomphe, and the Eiffel Tower. There are many ones that I did not post a picture of to name a few: Palais Royal, Musée d'Orsay, Ile-de-la-Cité, Assemblée Nationale.

We ended up buying tickets to go up on the Montparnasse Tower, you can read about it HERE.

Have you been to Paris? What was your favorite thing about the city?

Linking up with BonnieCynthia, Courtney and Yalanda for 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.