My Top Ten Favorite Songs

I relax by listening to music. I clean while listening to music. Not a day goes by where I don't listen to music. Even if it's not coming from my phone there is music all around. In cars passing by or at the store are just a few examples.

Having music while on the road is a must for me, so after talking to Turo and their adventure focused car rental team, it got me thinking about music. I will turn it on whether I'm ridding on a car, plane, or train. But not only that, I also listen to music at home, whenever I'm cooking you'll find me listening and singing along to music.. or watching netflix, but that's a story for another time, hehe.
My playlists vary, and my favorites do too, depending on whether i'm feeling nostalgic or not. I've gathered my top ten songs, some new, some old to share with you today.

Let her go - passenger

Boom Clap - Charli XCX

Cake by the ocean - DNCE

Just give me a reason - P!nk ft Nate Reuss

Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On (feat. MØ)

Ooh La - the kooks
Shots - imagine dragons
Cheap thrills - Sia ft. Sean Paul
Outright - wild party

Bleeding out - imagine dragons

What's your favorite song?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.