Let's catch up.

These past few days have been good, I finally feel a little more at home here. 


I haven't been able to blog for a while since Pablo has been home from work and I am unable to use his computer to upload pictures and everything. but I will get back to it soon enough,

Thanks to him being home, we've been able to really speed things up with finishing Breaking Bad on Netflix, we're on season four already!

I need to post one more furniture piece for my #FurnitureFriday reviews, it was supposed to go up last Friday but I was just not in the mood to write, same goes for this past Monday, when I should have uploaded the weeks meal plan. 
Via

and last I have an upcoming review for a voxbox I received. 

yeah I know, i'd rather keep things short and sweet, what have you been up to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.