Meal Plan Monday

I've decided to hop on the wagon again and post what i'll be cooking weekly on the blog.

Maybe this will help me once again and i can get more creative in the kitchen. It is different now, since Pablo eats at work and Avi is not in Kita yet, I cook lunch for two and dinner for three. Which leaves us with left overs which we eat every other day. I still plan out complete meals in case we don't have anything left over for the next meal.

Here's my Menu Plan for this week:
3/1-3/7LunchDinner
SundayChicken StripsHomemade Pizza 
MondayHot dogs and left overs Picadillo Tacos
TuesdayLeft oversGyros
WednesdayPizzaChicken with Veggies
ThursdayHamburgersBuffalo Chicken
FridayBaked ZitiTacos
SaturdayPastaHomemade pizza

This week will be dedicated to organize what I can around the house and walk around the whole city stopping in each kindergarten asking to put Avi on the waiting list, wish me luck!

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.