What's for lunch?

Hi! 

I haven't really been posting the menu plan online, let's say I skipped the last two weeks, especially since my cooking is so repetitive, I thought it would annoy any readers that I just kept cooking the same thing.  For example, I went shopping today and for the next couple of days we will be eating:
  • Ground Beef (I don't know yet how I'll prepare it)
  • Pizza 
  • Lasagna 
  • Frikadellen

Nothing new. So, I will be changing it up a bit, and this week instead of sharing what I'll be making, I'll be posting what Avi will be eating for lunch at Kita (Kindergarten). This week's menu:
18.08-22.08GermanEnglish
Montag [Mon]Spinat mit Rührei und kartoffeln // ApfelmusSpinach with scrambled eggs and potatoes // applesauce
Dienstag [Tue]Hühnerfrikasee mit Reis // QuarkspeiseChicken fricassee with rice // Junket [quark dessert]
Mittwoch [Wed]Pellkartoffeln mit Quark und Zuckermais // PuddingBoiled potatoes with cottage cheese and sweetcorn // pudding
Donnerstag [Thur]kürbiscremesuppe mit Brot // Joghurtpumpkin cream soup with bread // yogurt
Freitag [Fri]Salat // Nudelauflauf mit Tomatensoßelettuce // Noodle casserole with tomato sauce


For more lunch/dinner ideas you can check out either of these tasty link ups:


What are you having?


If this is your first time here, Willkommen! Feel free to follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,and Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.