Meal Plan and Shopping List

I'm back from a mini blogging break, it was Avi's first week off from school and I decided to step a way from here for a while. We spent most of our time at the library, they have a summer program that we're taking advantage of.

Today I will be posting this week's meal plan, but i'm changing it up a bit, to help me make things easier I've added the ingredients I will be using for each meal I do, this is also helpful to you, if you decide you'd like to try making one of the recipes I usually do!

As I've mentioned before, we do three meals a day, everybody does their own breakfast and I cook lunch and dinner. Nothing is set in stone, I have listed 12 recipes that I can change between lunch and dinner depending on what we would rather be eating, and the remaining two might be left overs or out.

Breakfast

Knusper Müsli
Oatmeal
Yogurt
Fruit

Lunch

Baked Ziti
Ground beef
Onions - Garlic Cloves
Tomato Sauce
Penne pasta
Pizza sauce
Parmesan Cheese

Chicken and veggies
Chicken Breasts
Broccoli
Red bell pepper
Potatoes
Carrots
Spaghetti
Cream
Salt - Pepper - Cayenne pepper

Burgers
Ground beef
Ketchup - mustard - mayo
Hamburger buns
Avocado
Salad
French fries.

Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
Macaroni noodles
Sun dried tomatoes
Cheese
Milk
Frozen broccoli
Salt and pepper


Tuna cake
Tuna cans
Potato chips
Cream of Mushroom soup
Cheese

Souvlaki 
Chicken Breasts
1 1/2  green peppers
Feta cheese
White rice
Flour tortillas
Garlic clove
Oregano - Salt - pepper - Olive oil

Dinner

Chicken Fajita Tacos
Chicken
Multi-colored peppers
Onions
Taco seasoning
Flour
Tortillas
White Rice

Spaghetti, Sauce & Meatballs
Ground beef
Bread Crumbs
Onions - Garlic Cloves - Eggs
Spaghetti
Crushed Tomatoes
Parmesan Cheese

Chicken Parmesan
Chicken
Mozzarella Cheese
Bread Crumbs
Eggs
Sauce (from previous days recipe)
Broccoli
Spaghetti

Pizza
Pizza dough
pizza sauce
Cheese
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
Black olives

Chili dogs
Sausages
Ground beef
Beans
Bacon
Hot dog buns
Cheese

Lasagna
Lasagna pasta
Ground beef
Garlic clove
Crushed tomatoes
Cottage cheese
Shredded mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
Parsley - Basil - Salt - Pepper
Salad



What's on your menu this week?

Linking up with Mommy Run Fast and I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.