Let me introduce you to..


Diana, currently in search for a job, but this time for real.

I would continue to introduce myself but I have already done this more than once on here. The most recent one being 11 things you probably don't know about me, but other posts where you can learn about me are my introduction in the a to z in april challenge, A is for About, and My ABC's of me/ABC's of Travel.

I won't be leaving you with just links to other posts, I decided that the best way to add more the the ever growing list of things to learn about me; I will answer 11 questions (for a liebster award I received from Emily a while back) that I hadn't gotten around to do yet, #mybad.


1. What makes you smile?
Seeing Hamburg's port as i'm riding on the train, it is an amazing view, imo.

2. What is a secret talent you have?
I can burp the alphabet... just kidding, I don't know.

3. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
Finding the right content, and maintaining a schedule.

4. When you are stressed or upset what makes you feel better?
I feel better by going outside for a walk or listening to music.

5. Who is your favorite literary character and why?
Hermione Granger, just because.

6. What movie have you never seen that everyone else has seen and would be appalled that you haven't?
I'm not sure if anyone would be appalled, but I really want to see American Sniper, it came out a while ago but I still haven't watched it. 

7. What is your favorite smell?
There's two, warm vanilla and fresh made cookies.

8. Tuna or egg salad?
Tuna, I've never made an egg salad

9. Where is some place you never want to visit again?
I don't think such a place exists for me, I can revisit any of the ones i have visited without feeling bad about it.

10. What is the most strange, weird, exotic, or disgusting food you have ever eaten?
Green asparagus, I didn't like them when I did, especially since I thought I was going to eat something else..

11. It's a rainy Sunday afternoon... What are you doing?
Watching a movie or making dinner, or both.

The Rules:

Link to the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Nominate up to 11 blogs with under 500 followers.
Create 11 questions for those blogs to answer.
Notify those bloggers via their blogs/social media.

I nominate fellow the circle gals:

Allison from The Ponytail Diaries
Angela from Holland's Journeys
Aubrey from The Found Life
Cassie from Living on Cloud Nine
Finley from In it for Love.
Julie from A Hopeful Hood
Julie from Velvet-Rose
Megs from Mother of Danger
Sarah from Sometimes Photojenik
Shea from Shea Lennon

My questions are…

Who is your favorite musical artist of the moment?
What posters did you have hanging on your bedroom wall in middle/high school?
What’s your favorite foreign cuisine?
What is your favorite dish (to cook)?
What do you prefer, coffee or tea?
Would you rather take a summer vacation in the mountains or the beach??
What is your #1 travel essential that you can’t travel without?
If you could learn a new language, which would it be?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where do I have to go and what do I need to do there?
What are your carry on travel necessities?


Today I'm linking up with kiki's the circle link up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.