What we're Eating this Week.

Happy Monday, This week's menu plan includes 12 meals, I left two out since I usually have leftovers twice. Our usual meat is ground beef and chicken breasts,

I'm excited to try out the Veggie and Cheese stuffed shells, as I bought the shell pasta back in Kaiserslautern but hadn't found a recipe yet.

Don't forget to Link Up..

... for the "What We're Eating" Link up. Add your weeks meal plan to the link up as I co host it temporarily. Don't forget to stop by other blogs, the one before you, the one after you or at random, and leave a comment!


P.S.  I've created this weeks menu plan using Photoshop if you find a typo, I would appreciate it being pointed out to me so I can correct it for future posts TIA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.