The Best of Travel Tuesday

Happy Travel Tuesday!

Today is the last time we will all be linking up with Bonnie, A Compass Rose for #TravelTuesday.
I found this link up back in 2013 while I was planning for our first trip to Italy. I saw the button on Margo's blog back when it was Guten Blog, y'all! And it stayed in my notes, I finally took the plunge and joined the #TravelTuesday link up for the first time back in February 2014 (my post about taking a day trip to Schwerin). I don't recall but I think I just dumped my link and left #NotCoolYo, I didn't receive any comments on said post.
The next time I linked up though, I did hop around and "met" some bloggers. It was May 2014 and the prompt of the month was all about languages. I really enjoyed hopping around that week since there were quite a few German-related posts; Katrina's "Love/Hate Relationship with the German Language" comes to mind.

I continued to participate in this link up throughout the next two years. and I met a lot of fellow expats and travel-loving people along the way. Some of them became blogging friends and we've been following each other for quite a while now.

Some of my Prompt Tuesday posts:
Festivals and Celebrations: Laternenumzug with the kita.
Unexpected destinations: A day trip to Schwerin.
Favorite travel partner: I love traveling with my husband and daughter.
Best of the year: A recap of my top trips in 2014.

I mention some of my favorite posts from the Travel Tuesday community in my:
What's on your European bucket list?
I've been recently working on my facebook game, and found a really neat group for Expat Bloggers in Europe, if you're here, then I recommend you request to join it! Some Facebook pages from fellow Travel Tuesday friends that I've been following and think you should give them a like are the following, the ones in bold require more love:
Adventurings Blog, Amy and The Great World, Full of Beans and Sausages, Grey World Nomads, Journey of Doing, My Meena Life, Our Life Overseas, Setarra, Sparkling Crane, The Red Phone Box Travels, The Thrifty Gypsy Travels, With Love

From now on, use the hashtag: #BestOfTravelTuesday when referring to this awesome link up! Please join me, The Thrifty Gypsy Travels and A Nesting Nomad in linking up one last time below…




Although the link up is ending, our travel posts aren't so we've gathered a short list of other wonderful link-ups that take place on a weekly or monthly basis.

The Monthly Travel link up: Hosted by Adventures of a London Kiwi (Emma), Two Feet, One World (Jessi), Silver Spoon London (Angie) and one bonus rotating host. This is a monthly link-up with a theme, that opens the first of the month, every month. Wanderful Wednesday: Hosted by Lauren on Location, What a Wonderful World (Marcella), Snow in Tromso (Van), and The Sunny Side of This (Isabel). This is a brand new link up where you'll find many of your previous Travel Tuesday participants hanging out. This link-up runs every Wednesday.

City Tripping: Hosted by Mummy Travels and Wander Mum. This is a link-up for posts about city travels. This link-up runs every Tuesday.

My Expat Family: Hosted by Seychelles Mama, this is a link up for expat family/parents to share posts about life as an Expat! This link up is usually the second Thursday of the month and is open for four days. If you want to find more travel related link ups, then you can check out the complete travel blog link up list.

What did you love most about Travel Tuesday?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.