Me vs the end of the month

Today our trip begins, currently we're on the train to Bremen, I am feeling much better than I was earlier this morning!

Yesterday we did some last minute shopping, we had to buy a UK adapter since we've never been there and only had one (it was included in or converter kit we bought before moving to Germany).


I have my guide book made by Kathryne K.  Stop by her page she has a lot of cool travel tips.sadly, I was unable to print it out as I had planned, but I did have a copy of it saved in all of our devices, no need to get lost!

As you can assume I will not be updating my blog as often during the next two weeks, but I do plan on telling you more about our trip once we get back!

Do you have any trips scheduled this summer?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.