What's up Wednesday II

Today i'm linking up for the second time with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer for their What's up Wednesday link up...
What's up Wednesday Link up

What we're eating this week:

I didn't post a menu plan this week, because I was saving it for today's post ;)
Monday: Lasagna
Tuesday: Birthday Special II: Ate out with coworkers.
Wednesday: Meatloaf served with rice and broccoli
Meatloaf, rice and broccoli as a part of the Menu Plan

Thursday: a mixture of my mac&cheese and Christine's spicy chicken pasta full of sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms
Friday: I'm making spaghetti bolognese for the first time (from scratch).
Saturday: Leftovers

What i'm reminiscing about

The year so far, We're already at November. It feels like 2015 has been going by faster than others,

What i'm loving

I am loving the fact that I am meeting more and more people each week! I am still looking for that somebody who is my age with a kid Avi's age.

What we've been up to

Nothing much, trying to do as many activities as possible while Avi isn't going to school. 


What i'm dreading:

Having to turn the lights on at 5:30 because it's already starting to get dark.. there's good and bad to this, it feels like it is late when it's barely eight pm!  With the time change Avi is going to sleep and waking up earlier.

What i'm working on.

A blogging calendar and Pablo's special diet. he's been having hard core gastritis and request I don't cook certain foods, but if anybody knows good meals that don't cause gastritis I would be happy if you shared them!

What i'm excited about

Happy Birthday, Mom!
Today is my mom's birthday, and even though I don't get to spend it with her i'm super excited that I'll be seeing her in December! If you want to you can wish her a happy birthday on her facebook page, she'll appreciate it i'm sure!

What i'm watching/reading

I've stopped watching Netflix, I don't have time for that right now. I also don't have time to read a book, but I'm thinking of starting my first book in German, I think i'm ready I just need to find the right one though. On the other hand, we bought Jurassic World as soon as it came out, and watched it this weekend, I have to say, I really liked it.

What i'm listening to

The radio. it helps with my German and I love listening to music.

What i'm wearing

The clothes I got at the clothes swap I went to last week. It's been fun creating new outfits by combining new and old clothes.
Perfect Fall Outfit

What i'm doing this weekend

On Friday we have a costume party with other Hispanic moms in the area, that will be fun, Saturday is Halloween and we have a birthday party and plan to go trick or treating after.

What i'm looking forward to next month

Avi's birthday. Holiday shopping. Starting the countdown for our trip to Charlotte.



What's up with you?

Seychelles Mama

This month's sponsor:
Shop at Diana's E-Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.