Chilaquiles for the win!

I haven't shared my meal plan on the blog since last year, the first thing I cooked when we got back from Charlotte was burgers, since I had bought a burger press before we left in December. The next day I cooked baked ziti, Avi had been asking for it since we were in Orlando (we had actually bought all the ingredients to make it there), but we never had time to make it since we got home late from the parks almost every time  Another thing that I made once we were here was Chilaquiles.


It's actually a very simple recipe all you need are the ingredients in the image above, mix 'em in a special way and you're good to go, here's the recipe for you to make this!

Ingredients

4 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
1 pkg Tomato sauce
2 cups Shredded Cheese
1 bag tortilla chips
3-4 Chiles

Directions:

Blend the tomato sauce and chiles together until smooth.
In a saucepan, heat the sauce until almost a boil, add the shredded chicken.
Reduce to low heat and start adding the chips to a plate sprinkled over with shredded cheese, once the sauce and chicken are hot enough add the that to the tortilla chips and enjoy!

This month's sponsor:
The Morrell Tale - Every life is a fairy tale written by God's fingers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.