How I remixed my third week.

After a very nice sunny couple of days we go back to rain, with the occasional thunderstorm, but I guess that's how it is here, which in a way is good since we don't have the sun waking us up at 5:30 a.m. on the dot!

I hadn't had the chance to upload the pictures for last weeks outfits to the computer and since I still don't have the pictures, I will be just letting you know what it is I wore (& updating the post with pictures later).


Day 9:
yellow sweater, colored scarf, jeans
Day 10:
blue shirt, pink pants.
Day 11:
Blue pants, green shirt & vest.
Day 12:
All blue :)


& so I hope everybody had a good week and has a safe weekend, are you up to anything special?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.