Here we are back in Hamburg and like I said I would be, I am so far behind on my posts, I am slowly going to try to get all caught up, posting my travel updates on tuesdays and or sundays. today is the first time I link up with the #sundaytraveler, it'll be nice to catch up with other travelers during the week! Today's post is about what we saw in Edinburgh, Scotland. Edinburgh was a really pretty city I liked the stories I heard about it, the castle (even though we didn't get to go up to it), the food (talk about finding Frank's Red Hot in the supermarket), and our hostel room, it had a kitchen and sauna in the bathroom.. okay fine, maybe not an actual sauna, but it was hottt in there! There sure was a lot of good things happening here! We arrived to Edinburgh (or Edinbvrgh as paula, our tour guide called it) a little before 11 am on June 18th. We then went to the hotel, stopping on the way for food [Subway for the win]. After checking in and get...
Comments
Post a Comment