lately.

As you can tell I've been very distant with my posts. So today I will mention the why and then little updates.  
Lately i haven't been able to get any posts finished, all because I am computerless, you would think this wouldn't be a problem, having a pc tablet and all, but it's the pictures that are missing. So lately I've been using Pablo's computer to transfer them and then uploading them to One Drive. Once I  get my pictures transferred to onedrive it is easy for me to use them,  now I just have to write everything up. But an empty house is not good inspiration,

What's going on:
- I'm really craving pizza but we don't have a functioning oven. 
- Some of our new furniture is getting delivered this week!
- We are still waiting for a call from the kindergarten to confirm a spot for Avi.
- I am really enjoying having a full size fridge, trips to the supermarket are less frequent!




- We still haven't gone ice skating and need to do so asap because Kaiserslautern on ice ends 2/15.
- We have a trip to Hamburg planned to bring back everything that's still over there.
- Avi and I will be visiting Mannheim on Wed to visit our new doctor and maybe visit the city, any recommendations?

PS I'm almost at 500 followers on twitter, so if you're not following me but would like to, go follow me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.