Meet Ana

I'm excited to feature Ana on the blog today, it's been fun getting to know her during the last couple of weeks, and now it's time to introduce her to you!

Ana Ojha  blogs at Ana's World, where you will find traveling tales and adventures and also find blog posts related with her other areas of interest in Fashion, Lifestyle and Wellness. Her initiative is to empower women to live their passion and expand their horizon. Though she is not 100 percent feminist! :)

What are you top three favorite posts you have ever written?

List the top 5 Cities You've Visited and Why.

Orlando is my favorite city in this whole world because I am obsessed with Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and I love everything about Orlando.
New York City because it's the world's greatest city;
Miami because I love white sand beaches and South Beach is the best;
Las Vegas because it's Vegas Baby...I wanted to feel the buzzing high energy of this city which has power to drive you insane.
Mumbai because it's city of dreams. I started my first white collar corporate job here and city has a very positive energy that teaches you to aim high and achieve your dreams.

What do you like doing in your spare time?

I watch movies on Netflix or read something.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?

Wow, that would be so much fun! I would like to have skill of learning multiple languages wherever I go. :)

I love new recipes, what is your favorite food to cook for lunch( or dinner)?

I like macaroni and cheese. :)


Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel or go camping in a tent?

Camping in a tent because I love adventure.


What's your favorite place in the world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.