What's Up Wednesday III

What's up Wednesday Link up

What We're Eating This Week

Sopes ( I actually made my own), Baked Ziti, Ground Beef and Rice, Tacos and more of what we usually eat.

What I'm Reminiscing About

Our vacations together, I love them and am excited we will be visiting Prague again this year.

What I'm Loving

The Weather.
We had a white-filled day last week,  and now it's sunny and then it starts snowing, and then the sun comes out and it disappears.

What We've Been Up To

Getting together with my friends and cooking different Mexican treats we don't usually eat, like I mentioned already, I learned to make sopes on Monday, 

What I'm Dreading

When the weather gets a bit warmer and it rains instead of snows. :/

What I'm Working On

Future blog posts. I will be co-hosting the Travel Tuesday Link Up and talking about some of our previous trips during the next couple of Tuesdays.

What I'm Excited About

Making my first ever schwarzwald kirsch torte (black forest cherry cake) with my German Class tomorrow, If I manage to take enough (good) pictures I'll post the recipe on here.

What I'm Watching/Reading

Reading 
- The girl on the train
- The Alchemist to Avi before bed.

Watching 
- Gotham
- Tatortreinger

What I'm Listening To

The Radio.

What I'm Wearing

I don't leave the house without a scarf or hoodie. it's too cold.

What I'm Doing This Weekend

No plans yet, Avi's friend will be spending the night on Friday, excited for that.  Last weekend though, we went to the movies for the first time in Germany and saw Deadpool.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month

March... St. Patrick;s day, two weeks off from school,  the occasional bank holiday. No trips planned though.

What is my favorite Easter tradition

I've talked about my Easter traditions before on the blog,, My favorite ones being: Easter egg hunting (our first easter egg hunt in Germany), and making avi a little Easter basket, I've been collecting items here and there for this years' basket.

What's up with you?



This month's sponsor:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.