Meet Tayler!

The Morrell Tale is very anti-niche. I blog about motherhood, religion, family and marriage, recipes, healthy lifestyle, Disney lessons, books, teaching, and much much more. I am all about the community aspect and love getting to know and working with other bloggers.

What are you top three favorite posts you have ever written?

List the top 5 Cities You've Visited and Why.

London. It's London! What other explanation is there? The history, the architecture, the experience!
Cardiff. I studied abroad in Wales and loved getting to know the culture and the history and the language.
Salt Lake City. I live only 15 minutes away from the city center, but I love the community, the atmosphere, and how Temple Square looks during winter.
Nauvoo. It's full of Mormon history, and is so beautiful (even though it stinks like swamp--because it is a swamp city right on the Mississippi).
Washington D. C. I lived 40 minutes south of D.C. growing up and loved visiting the monuments and spending time at the Smithsonian museums!

What do you like doing in your spare time?

I love reading books, playing video games with my husband, having fun with my son, cooking, running, playing soccer, and learning new skills.

If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?

I would love to have ALL the HTML and graphic design knowledge. I am about to start a few programs to get certificates, so I can take charge of the design of my own blog, as well as increase my Virtual Assisting portfolio.

I love new recipes, what is your favorite food to cook for lunch( or dinner)?

I love creating new pasta dishes (Italian is my favorite food). Check out all my recipes.


Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel or go camping in a tent?

Depends on the day. In winter, definitely the luxury hotel. But, I absolutely love going camping and can't wait to take our toddler camping this summer for the first time.


Had you already heard of Tayler?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.