Strawberry Season


One week into our return to Hamburg and a friend invited us to go strawberry picking, how can I say no, it was perfect timing!  It was the first time we went strawberry picking and it was a nice outing for Avi and her friends (and a good time for us moms too)

Here are some pictures I took:





She loves this toy and even pretended that the letters were strawberries and she'd go "picking" in her room.. when I told her we would go actual strawberry picking she was thrilled and brought it with her..



strawberry picking


Bloglovin Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Comments

  1. That looks like so much fun! I am hoping picking season starts soon here in Maine!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.