This Weeks Meal Plan.

Another three day weekend for the win.

As you are reading this post we are off exploring Luxembourg, we found a day ticket for 35€ and are taking advantage of our last weekend in the area. You can follow me via Instagram @xxdinlo88 for some snapshots of this city!

Wait, but don't I have to be packing?

Well yes, I do, but almost everything except the big stuff has been packed (we'll be taking it apart midweek) before the movers come at the end of the week.

For now, here's what we'll be eating this week, such a shame I didn't meet any locals to teach me what a traditional meal in Rhineland Pfalz looks like, but I'm okay ...For now.

Here's my Menu Plan for this week:


5/24 - 5/30LunchDinner
SundayEating outOut or Chicken Parm
MondayChicken NuggetsPicadillo & Spaghetti
TuesdayBaked ZitiTacos
WednesdayPizzaChicken with Veggies
ThursdayHamburgersBuffalo Chicken
FridaySpaghetti BologneseLeftovers
SaturdayPastaHomemade pizza

What will you be eating this week?

Moomy Run Fast Link up 
Org Junkie Link up  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.