Blogger Men tell all - What would he rather?

Today I'm linking up with Blogger Men tell all and talking about Pablo, this is not the first time I talk about him on here, but I thought it'd be nice to join in with this link up. 

This months prompt is "would you rather," you might recall my most recent post Would you rather travel edition, but this time he'll be the one answering the questions, so you could get to know him a bit more.


Would you rather

...Watch Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars.

...Take a summer vacation in the mountains or the beach?
Beach. you can always have a nice time at the beach.

...Use Facebook or Twitter?
Neither, but Facebook is better than twitter in my opion.
Me: yeah, he's more of a 9gag person.

...Go camping or stay in a nice hotel?
Stay in a nice hotel, I like comfort and camping is the complete opposite of that.

...Watch sports or play sports?
emm play, but I like watching sports too.

Two for One! 

Since this is the first time I'm linking up, I decided to add last month's questions too and give you more insight on the man behind the me.

What would you sing at a karaoke night?
ummm.. the track between tracks in an old tape.. but I do remember that in Opas you had to sing on your birthday (free beer or whatnot) and I never celebrated mine there but I said "okay, if I have to I would sing Musica Ligera".

What is the last song you listened to?
No idea


Would you describe yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?

Inextrovert.. I don't know, depends on the context.

What is one thing you will never do again?
you..OOOHHHHH! I dont know.. fall off a cliff on a four-wheeler.
Me: yes I know, he's hilarious.

How do you think [your blogger] has benefited from blogging?
She has a hobby I guess


You can join in with the link-up at Becca's blog or choose one and answer it in the comments!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.