This week's menu.

I hadn't posted a meal plan on the blog since before the April A to Z Challenge began, but I'm glad to be back on here. Also, I spent this morning fixing up my blog, how do you like the new look? It still has some working out to do, but so far I like it!

This week is our last full week in Kaiserslautern, it's going to be full (schedule-wise) with some packing involved, and I say some because 1. we've already started and 2. a lot of our stuff is already in Hamburg!

Here's our meal plan:

Monday

L - 1/2 a Lasagna (for Avi and me)
D - Homemade Pizza.

Tuesday

L - Chicken and Pasta
D - Tacos or Wraps
A photo posted by diana L. (@xxdinlo88) on

Wednesday

L - Fish & Salad
D - Eggs


Thursday

D - Kebab & Rice


Friday

L - Leftovers
D - Bratwurst

Saturday

Family Favorite, Baked Ziti
D - Frozen Pizza/s

Sunday:

L - Tuna Cake.
D - Hamburgers.

Do you need inspiration for yoour Meal Planning? Check out my post about why and how to meal plan and follow my #MenuPlanMonday board, where you you can see many of the past weeks meal plan's:!

Moomy Run Fast Link up 
Org Junkie Link up  

What are you eating this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.