ABC's of Travel.

I have had this post in my drafts since I saw it at the end of last year on various blogs.  I had shared my ABC's of Me a while back and thought the travel one would be best for today.



It's a great way to get to know some one, and without further ado here are my...


ABC's of Travel




A.. Age you went on your first international trip?

The first time I flew internationally was when we flew to Germany and I was 23, but my first international trip was probably when I was 3.



B.. Best Beer you’ve had and where


the dark Kozel, in Prague.



C.. favorite Cuisine.

I will have to say Mexican food.




D.. Destination - favorite, least favorite and why?

Favorite: Any beach destination is a winner in my book.
Least Favorite: The ones I haven't been to.



E.. Event you've experienced that made you say "wow".

The first time I saw the Colosseum, while I was on the tour bus and it just appeared in a gap between two buildings. or seeing my sisters reaction when she saw the Love Lock Bridge in Paris last year, she had been so excited and her face when we just walked up to it was priceless, I wish I had recorded it.

F.. Favorite mode of transportation?
to get somewhere? plane. once there? If the city is small enough, by foot. If not, train/bus.



G.. Greatest feeling while traveling?

Arriving at the destination, stepping out of the airport, and knowing that I'm about to discover something new!



H.. (Second) Home.

Monterrey, Mexico.

I.. Incredible service you’ve experienced and where?
The first hostel we stayed in in Rome, the owner was super kind and attentive, he gave Avi a set of markers, and walked us to the nearest supermarket!



J.. Journey that took the longest?

Probably Our trip home this past December, it was a total of 33 hrs, but it did include a 16 hour layover in New York so #NoComplaints.



K.. Keepsake from your travels?

I collect both postcards and key chains. 



L.. Let-down sight, where and why?

The Eiffel tower, I don't know why but when we got near it I was upset it wasn't bigger.



M.. Moment where you fell in love with traveling?

When I was little, probably the first time we went camping.



N.. Nicest view, where?

I just love being able to stand outside a balcony and see the beach.
View from our balcony at the Park Royal hotel
Ixtapa Zihuatanejo, Mexico 2007
O.. (What are you) Obsessed with taking pictures of while traveling?
Diana, Pablo and Avi. I need to have a picture of us wherever we go!



P.. Passport stamps- how many and where?

five. Our arrival in Germany, Edinburgh, London, Paris, USA



Q.. Quirkiest Attraction 

I don't know about "quirky"ness but the RLD in Amsterdam?



R.. Really Frightening: where’s one place you’ve visited where you felt unsafe or uneasy?

So this might not be REALLY frightening, but still. ...The first time in Florence and we took a bus to our Hotel, we got off at the stop after us, since we didn't know that was the one, and we walked back, but it was a two way street with no sidewalk, and it was difficult because cars were passing semi-often and we had a stroller, which is not that easy to manouver in grass/dirt.



S.. Splurge-something you have no problem spending money on while traveling?

buying tickets for tourist attractions.



T.. Touristy thing you've done?

Take a picture with the leaning tower of Pisa. Ride the Hop On Hop Off bus. Take a Pic in London with it's three most iconic items. I think we try to do many touristy things while traveling #sorrynotsorry.



U.. Unforgettable travel memory?




V.. Visas-how many and for where?

two, USA and Germany.



W.. Wine - best while travelling ?

The only wine I've ever had while traveling was on my flight to Germany the first time, and I have no clue of which one it was.



X.. eXcellent view and from where?

Montparnasse Tower, you have a perfect view of Paris. 
il duomo di Firenze you have a perfect view of Florence



Y.. Yachting?:

Yes, please! Ever since that time I rode a Yacht for the first time, I fell in love. I hope to own a yacht in the next ten to fifteen years (totally doable if we stay in Hamburg, but it might be more expensive than having it at a Marina in Mexico)!

Z.. Time-Zones visited?
Five: PT, CT, ET, UTC &  CET




Did you make it to the end or skip through? Either or I hope you learned something new about me! & If you write up your own ABC's of travel, leave me the link to your post in the comments.




 Linking up with Travel Tuesday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.