Favorite fall outfit.

Day 16 of the blog everyday in October challenge, 

I wonder If I'll stop opening posts with that line? Maybe, maybe not. Anyways, today's prompt is:

Favorite fall outfit.

I'm excited to write about this because this year is the first year that I actually get to wear a fall outfit, Before moving to Germany we didn't really experience fall, it is still warm this time a year in Mx and South Texas.. When we first got here I would wear my normal clothes, jeans and a jacket I don't really like cold weather.. But over the past two years I've gotten over that, and adapted to this wonderful season.


Now I can wear tights/leggings with a long shirt and a scarf and (maybe a light jacket) not die of coldness! Yay, me! lol..  I recently bought some green leggings, and I can't wait to pair them up with a long white shirt. 

You can follow my winter/fall style pinterest board HERE if you'd like more inspiration for fall fashion.

What's your favorite fall outfit?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.