Best or Worst Halloween.

Day 9.
I remember going trick or treating as a child, We would always meet up at a friends house beforehand and then choose the neighborhood which we would trick or treat in. I won't be talking about one of those today, because what's a post without pictures? [Any pictures I have of this are all back home, I'll scan them when we visit in December].

This is the nearest picture I could find to a Halloween picture from when I was little. These two pictures are of my sister and me before our ballet/Jazz recitals.

This is not the best Halloween, but it's in the top 5. We were invited by some coworkers to a Halloween party in 2010,  We decided to go dressed up last minute, Pablo's mom helped us with our costumes, giving me a dress she wore when she was 15 and Pablo his fathers wedding suit. plus some 80's items she had around the house.


Halloween Costume Ideas

70's Costume




I think this was the last time I dressed up for Halloween. I'm more focused on making Halloween memories for Avi. The first time I ever took her she was so excited when she received her candy (she was two). Last year we went trick or treating (kind of last minute, since I didn't know if they did that in Germany) but they did, and she wore this (all last minute):
Last Minute Halloween Costume

But she remembers it, and she is so excited for halloween this year, she wants to dress up as a witch. Her face lit up when I responded to her question on why there was pumpkin decorations.


What's your best or worst halloween?


The Daily Tay Blogtober14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.