The Story of Us.

Today, on the 15th day of the blog everyday in October Challenge I will tell you a little about my favorite quote by telling you the story of us--how we met. 


It has to do with the year Pablo and I started going out. 

We met in 2007, I started working in a call center and had already been there for a couple of weeks, almost ready to start taking calls.

I met him when my training group started 'on the job' training (we were paired up with tenured people) to shadow them. This was the first time we were going to take calls, I chose to be sat with this stranger, who looked like he knew what he was doing.

This was the second time we were doing this, so I had an idea of what to do. I took my first call and I almost had to transfer the call to a supervisor, my bad..

Pablo and I were talking while we were waiting for his next call to come through and that's when he told me he had just given his two weeks notice ;During the next two weeks I made sure to sit near him, we got to talking and even went on our first date.

We became friends and once those two weeks passed, he left but we stayed in contact, We chatted (hello, msn!) and went out a couple of times during the next few months but after a while we lost contact.

That is until one day, many moons later when we bumped into each other in a club. After that night we started going out on a weekly basis, then daily, we went to the movies 4 out of 7 days a week.. I guess it's a good thing that many good movies came out in summer 2008.

We became inseparable, and have been ever since.  Look how much we've grown together in the past seven years:

Diana & Pablo through the years

I had mentioned this before, in my ABC's of me, and I will repeat it today.. I don't have a favorite quote "per se" but if i had to choose one, I would choose:

Moral of the story, if it's meant to be, it will happen!

What is your favorite quote?

 
Diana Elle Blog - Blogtober posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.