Get to know me.

    Hi Everyone! it's been a while since i posted anything to my blog, and i opened blogger today and found a couple of drafts, this one I had done as a guest post on a friends blog and figured I'd post it here to! Have you been following along on instagram? I post on my stories almost daily and it's so much fun for me! 

 

List the top 5 cities you've visited and why.

I've already done a post on this, 5 Places I'd like to revisit go check it out and tell me if we have any cities in common!

What do you like doing in your spare time?

I enjoy spending time on the computer and watching stuff on Netflix. when I have time I like challenging myself to do puzzles.

What are you reading?

I just finished reading Accidental Tourist and am currently reading The Girl on the Train.

What is your favorite food to cook?

My all time favorite recipe is Enchiladas Suizas, but sometimes I settle for Chilaquiles (as tortillas de Maíz/corn tortillas) aren't found so easily here in Germany.
A photo posted by Diana Elle (@dianaelleblog) on

Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel or go camping in a tent?

I would love to spend more than a night in a luxury hotel, and I'd love to go camping in a tent, it all depends where.

What is the most random thing you would say to someone who's about to take a "eurotrip"?

There are a couple of things I recommend in Italy. Souvenirs are cheap near the Colosseum. Food is cheap near the Vatican. But in Florence: I definitely don't recommend buying food "al taglio" for dinner unless it's one of those that makes it practically in front of you. We had a bad experience with this, twice.


What do you like most about the country you live in?
The thing I love most about Germany is the Christmas markets, spending christmas without family is hard, but the christmas markets make it worth your while. Another thing I love here is the healthcare system!

drafted on Feb 29, 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.