New to this.

As you can probably tell I've decided to start a blog, but I don't think I'll be writing a lot just a few sentences here and there. Talking from a family of 3 on a student budget's point of view. They say it is recommended to keep a sort of diary while abroad, and this is how I will be letting you know how we manage to live our everyday expat lives with limited funds.

A little about me:

My name is Diana.  I am currently 24, a stay-at-home mom to Avi (3), and Wife to Pablo. I graduated with a degree in International Commerce last semester, and I need to learn German so that once I have work permission I can get a good job. I'm new to the English blogging world (I've had my blog Unos Regios Viajando for a while) and i'm always open to good advice.

I am currently doing an internship in online marketing and today's blogging topic is what I am currently doing at work, #LinkBuilding. It has to do with marketing, even though that is not what I studied, you have to reach out to folks and request they add a link to your page on theirs. Doing this is helping me get more knowledge of something new that is very useful in the blogging world (in my opinion). It's one of the reasons why I decided to start this blog.

When I started working here, I expected something totally different, but I'm liking it I'm learning something new everyday and a lot about SEO.

Not to mention I have a cool view, the weather right now is still coldish, with the occasional snowfall (which i'm experiencing for the first time IN MARCH!).  I love coming here, every so often I take a new route to work so I get to view this wonderful city from a new perspective.

I look forward to hearing from my readers, If you're a blogger answer this:

Why did you start a blog?

Diana.

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.