Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles Review!


I currently have the opportunity to try out Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles as part of the Influenster Paradise Vox Box program. 


About the product:
Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles are proven to improve the way you feel in heels. The unique design helps prevent foot aches and pains caused by high heels two inches and higher. Plus, the ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off the ball of your foot while providing guaranteed all-day comfort. 

Pros:
The insoles are very flexible the gel makes them feel very coushiony, even with the extra gel in the arch. The gel in the ball of foot area also allows for less forward sliding of the foot, and takes a lot of the usual pressure off of that area. 

Cons:
I haven'T found any yet! but I will keeo you updated if I do.. 

Overall Reaction:
I definitely recommend these to every lady out there. These provide that extra comfort that will allow you to wear your heels for an extended period of time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.