Currently

I've been MIA for a while thanks to being back home and having so much to do and a lot of people to see. I'm going to post a 'currently' update, and get back on a blogging schedule once I get organized.


Reading my bloglovin' feed.

Anticipating Christmas Eve with the family.

Buying the stuff we're taking back with us.

Enjoying our time in Monterrey

Listening to Christmas music!

Annoyed that I still have so much to do.

Watching Gilmore Girls.

Devouring nonstop Mexican food.

Waking up with a back ache.

Loving every single moment

Hating my blurry pictures

Hoping to find a new place ASAP.

Feeling ecstatic.


Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

linking up my thoughts with Annie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.