What's Coming Up & Being a Travel Tuesday Co-Host!

I was debating what to write for today's post, should it be about our recent trip to Berlin or one of the posts i'm mentioning in this one? I didn't know, but then I figured that giving a heads up on my upcoming posts was better.

I will be co-hosting the #TravelTuesday link up along with Anna, Bonnie & Christy. So for now I will post at least twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays (the occasional sunday/monday with a meal plan might be sneaked in the mix). Thursdays will be random and monthly link ups I regularly do and Tuesdays will be travel related.

Next Tuesday's theme will be: A Sporty Adventure.  and the Tuesday after I will be talking more on what we did in Berlin last weekend and then some previous trips we've taken that I haven't blogged about: 
  • Weekending in Berlin - I already talked about spending Valentine's day in Berlin
  • Strolling Around Pisa
  • Kraftwerk Moorburg
  • Day trip to Luxembourg
  • Weekending in Munich - I already talked about why we booked a last minute trip to Munich
  • James K Polk History museum
  • White Water Rafting Center
  • York Country Museum
  • First Ward Park - We spent my birthday here.
  • Epcot
  • Universal Studios
  • Magic Kingdom
  • Island of Adventures
As you can see by the list, After Berlin I will be traveling back in time to 2014 talking about our stroll around Pisa and a visit to the coal power plant Moorburg. Then I will be blogging about our last day trip before leaving Kaiserslautern. And I'll be ending this streak with our most recent trip to Charlotte and Orlando.

Also, I've signed up again for the April A to Z Challenge, I completed it last year and will take the challenge again this year, I already have a theme in mind, with most of the letters filled, I'll give you a clue-it has to do with my current city! 

What's coming up with you?

---------
Welcome to Travel Tuesday! 

February proved to be too quick of a month for us, so the themed prompt will be for Tuesday, March 1st, instead of today, which is actually the last Tuesday of the month. Next Tuesday's theme will be: A Sporty Adventure. This can be any travel post tied to sports, exercise, camping, hiking, fishing, yoga, scuba diving, golfing, horseback riding, mountain climbing, snorkeling, etc. (I think you get the idea) It could be a trip planned around a sport activity, or a trip that ended up with so much walking that it felt like a sports trip! We are really looking forward to whatever you have to share with us.

Our favorite posts from last week were...
Palau de la Musica Catalana in Barcelona by Tanama Tales
Eating Gluten-Free in Florence by Adelante 
Visiting Hamburg // Everything You Need to Know by Snow in Tromso
Where and What to Eat in Madrid by Lauren on Location

Last week we had thirty-four bloggers link-up. Let's get even more of our friends involved this week and next! The Travel Tuesday link-up is now live!

Join me, Bonnie, Anna, and Christy below!
1. SHARE a post about travel! Anything goes here… whether it’s trips abroad or local adventures, past travels or dream vacations, travel tips and tricks, or anything in between! Just make it about travel!
2. GRAB the lovely button above  and link back to your lovely hosts: that would be Swags, Bonnie, Anna, and Diana.
3. LINK-UP goes live every Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. GMT.
4. HOP around and meet new travel-loving bloggers! Link up will be open for a few days, make sure to check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!

TIPS:
1. Please only one linked-up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups.
2. The last Tuesday of every month will be a themed prompt if you want to join in our next themed Tuesday, is March 1st: A Sporty Adventure.
3. Share your favorite posts via your social media accounts and use the hashtag #TravelTueday!



This month's sponsor:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.