A Changing menu.

Hi guys! here is another recipe & Meal plan post for this week (plus what we actually ate last week). :)

21.07 - 27.07 actual menu

Monday
L -  Lasagna & garlic bread
D - Chilaquiles w/chicken
Tuesday
I don't remember what I cooked
Wednesday
L - Chicken Nuggets
D - Currywurst & Spaghetti
Thursday
L - Cordon Bleu
D - Baked Ziti
Friday
L - Lasagna
D - leftover ziti & lasagna

28.07 - 03.08 Menu Plan

Saturday
L - Hamburgers
D- Homemade Pizza
Sunday
L - Tuna Mornay
D - Chicken Nuggets

Monday
L - Sausage (Bratwurst)
D - Chicken  Breasts
Tuesday
L - BBQ
D -Baked Ziti(?)
Wednesday
L -  Chicken Wraps
D -
Thursday
L -
D -
Friday
L -
D -

Recipe idea
One day I decided we needed to eat more veggies so I incorporated them to our usual chicken dish (chicken and spaghetti) it turned out delicious! I was basically, just making it as I went and at the end I added Schlagsahne, parmesan cheese and shredded cheese. Normally I just wing it in reference to how much of everything I add & the veggies used depends on what I have in the fridge. 
Here is another one of the final product, this time I used broccoli and potatoes.


Guten Appetit!

For the second time, I'm linking up with Laura at Mommy Run Fast and Jill Conyers, and Org Junkie
If this is your first time here, Willkommen! Feel free to follow my blog via Google Friend Connect (let me know if you want me to stop by yours and follow you back). 
You can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook.
What are you having for lunch this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.