{retro} travel tuesday: Puerto Vallarta.

I Got the idea of doing a retro post from Holly (former: englishgirlcanadianman) and today I will share my sort of senior trip to Puerto Vallarta.  I say sort of because I had signed up with the Spanish class to go on a trip this trip, which happened to be after our graduation ceremony. 

We rented a bus, and on our way to PV we spent the night in Guadalajara,  We didn't get to explore much of the city since we were just there to sleep. but it was fun, we went to a club near our hotel and our table won a beer bucket!

I remember most of the trip, but I didn't take many pictures of the city. Here's a glimpse of what we did:
- Foam party tuesdays at Collage 
- day trip to "El Eden" which is outside of PV, it has a restaurant, bar, swimming hole, zip lining among other things. We went via bus, the roads were narrow and the views were amazing,  
annhere are more pictures of our trip:
Eating Jicama w/ Chamoy and Tajin 
We were on an excursion to visit a nearby beach


Some of my friends made friends with the dudes navigating our excursion boat, and they invited us to a yacht that evening,  this was my favorite part of the trip, This was the first time I was ever in a yacht and fell in love with the idea of owning one, hopefully I can one day in the future! ;)
They took us to visit a nearby marina and then to the yacht, 'Andreika' which was owned by Jorge Kahwagi a Mexican boxer.


Before leaving, I got my hair braided after breakfast and a nice dip in the pool, then we went with the whole group to eat at Hooters
the seniors
On our way back we stayed a night in Zacatecas while there we visited a famous club called "la mina" it is literally some mines that were turned into a club, or a club built inside a mine! I was only in their for a little while since I was dressed ghetto and some ghetto dudes started talking to me lol,  so we took a cab home, and the taxi driver gave us a "tour" of the city. it was really nice, and later I found out that I forgot my phone in the taxi :(


All in all, it was a great trip, To me, Puerto Vallarta is more of a port than a beach, but you can find some nice beaches to go into.


Linking up with: 

If this is your first time here, Willkommen! Feel free to follow along!
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.