Five Friday Favorites - Traveling, Family & More.

While I might not ad my favorites every Friday I try to do it once a month,  Here are five updates from this week:
Five Friday Favorites - Vacation time, What we did at the library and more!


ONE 

We finally took out a library card... after spending 3 days a week in the library and (we'll continue to do so until Avi starts preschool in exactly ONE month) it was about time. Plus, I need it to use their WiFi. 

TWO 

Pablo had to go to Bremen for work, and Avi and I tagged along, taking advantage that she's on vacation. We had already visited, but it was nice to get to walk around and explore new parts, I'll post about it soon enough.

THREE 

My cousin that was visiting is back, he was taking a summer course in a nearby city, but that's over and now we get to go to Munich! I'm super excited, as this is a city on my bucket list, and since we will be in the area we are considering doing a day trip to Neuschwanstein Castle. When in Bavaria...

FOUR

One more week of vacation, we haven't been able to go to the beach since it's been cool and rainy. maybe we'll be able to go next week.

Five

Today is my mother in law's birthday. The last one we spent with her was in 2012, and she's spending this one in Charlotte, with her new granddaughter.


What are you excited about?


Five 
Friday Favorites post is a part of these linkups:
 5 on Friday - Friday Favorites - High Five for Friday - TGIF Hop - oh hey Friday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.