Guy Behind the Blog, July Edition.

I didn't participae in June's link up because the end of the month just flew past me, top think I don't even remember what we were doing. I would have missed July's too, given that we were on vacation, but I checked my Bloglovin feed today and saw that I still had time. I'm posting it today, couple of day's into August.
                               
     

Betsy's July's Guys Behind the Blog is all about food, here are Pablo's responses:

1.  What is your all time favorite food?
New York steak.

2.  Who is the cook between you and your significant other?
Me of course (with a sarcastic tone because he almost never cooks).

3.  What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Haggis.. A cricket.. I don't know which is weirder.

 4. Are there any foods that you absolutely detest?
Onions.

5. What is your favorite local, little-known, or hole in the wall place to eat?
Mz favorite restaurant is Las Alitas, it is a wings restaurant in Mexico, it is not little-known, in fact it might be well known, but it is not available here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.