A to Z Theme Reveal...

Last year, during the month of April I wrote an A to Z of life in Germany, talking about pros and cons of being an expat, some of the things we have to do to be able to live here, and other expat related stuff.

This year I've decided to write about Hamburg, I've come up with a list of 26 things to do/see in Hamburg and I will be doing one post daily Monday to Saturday. Some of the topics you could be excited for are: different parks to visit, activities, beaches, and much more. 
26 Things to do in Hamburg.
In each of my April posts you will see this image, you can click on it and it will take you to my ABC's of Hamburg page, where you can see all of my posts about Hamburg!

What's your theme?

This month's sponsor:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.