Christmas Around the Globe

I love Christmas and the traditions that come with it! 
Every country has it's different ones, I was thinking of writing a post about one of my favorite Christmas traditions, and I will do it when I go home in Dec. But then I read +Van's post and figured, why not ask others to collaborate and spread the Christmas cheer around? So I'm offering a (first time ever) guest post series.

If you're interested in joining my "Christmas around the globe" guest post series, you are more than welcome to! I want you to write about your experiences celebrating Christmas abroad or in your home country (what are the similarities and differences between the two?) or if you'd rather, you can tell me what your favorite Christmas tradition is?

I'm offering 6 spots in this series, starting on December 2nd and I'll promote it on social media. 

Would you like to participate? Then sign up here.

**UPDATE**
Sign up's are now closed, but I might do this again next year, save the date! 
---------------
Thank you very much to all of those who participated. Here's a Shortcut to the posts in case you'd like to catch up on them:

2014

Christmas traditions in England - Holly at Full of Beans (and Sausages)
Christmas traditions in Arizona - Lauren at Life Love Lauren

2015

Christmas in Australia vs UK - Rachel at A Nesting Nomad
Gift giving traditions in Slovenia (vs Mexico) - Isabel at The Sunny Side of This
Christmas traditions in Poland and Romania - Anda at The Twisted Red Ladybug
Christmas traditions abroad - Anda at the Twisted Red Ladybug


Where's your favorite place to spend Christmas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.