Diana Elle Blog

I have decided to change my domain and blog name. This blog will still be the same one, I will continue to post about the same topics. I just wasn't feeling the need of having a different domain and blog name. so I changed it up and now they're the same.

You might have noticed me leave comments as "Diana Elle" reccently. Now you know why I did it. I wanted to put my full name but that domain was already taken, and Diana L. is not an option, so Diana Elle was born.

You can bookmark my new URL:

I am still available on Bloglovin, but now under Diana Elle Blog. So if you were following life in german, continue following me under DianaElleBlogFacebook Pinterest Twitter Instagram



This month's sponsor:
Shop at Diana's E-Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.