Blog Buddies Reveal - Global Munchkins

Global Munchkins - A Family Travel Blog

Early August I signed up at Keeping up with Ashley and Cody for her blog buddies program, I had previously done the bigs and littles and thought this would be a great idea.  I was paired up with Amber from Global Munchinks and I think it was a good match, she loves traveling with her family (as do I) and it was nice to get to know their story.

Amber’s favorite blog posts:
Her first adoption story (it was actually the first post of hers I read)
Travelogue day 6, Paris

List the top 5 Cities You've Visited and Why.
Arbegona, Ethiopia- Gorgeous green lands with waterfalls and streams. I love the contrast to what people typically assume Africa would look like (brown/ dry).
Ubud, Bali- Artsy, lush, amazing food and awesome people.
Rome, Italy- The history, gelato and a cultural that loves to be social.
Paris, France- I loved being able to experience Paris for myself and we just had such a fantastic time as a family there
Guanacaste, Costa Rica- This was the first city I went to with the munchkins and did more adventurous travel.

What do you like doing in your spare time?
Spare time? I have 5 kids, 2 businesses and a blog.  I don't know what "spare time" means. I suppose it would be blog and surf the internet. I also love to cook and bake. I can make a mean maple praline bacon apple fritter.


If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Will power and a healthy mindset in regards to food and eating. I work really hard to be a healthy person but I am a sugar addict. I would love to be more in control of my food choices. It's something I am working on.

I love new recipes, what is your favorite food to cook for lunch( or dinner)?
I love to cook pecan crusted chicken strips. They are a bit spicy and the perfect crunch. I could eat them with a salad every day for lunch or dinner I think.

Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel or go camping in a tent?
Luxury hotel all the way. I admire those who are more outdoorsy but its just not me. Give me luxury any day of the week- I'll take it!!

If you're interested in signing up, the next blog buddies sign up is in December.
This month's sponsor:
Shop at Diana's E-Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.