Begining of a 30x30

WOW, finally it's time for me to begin changing my life around!! I started two days ago with changes around the house.. and now I got to get on with the rest of it... so this post is basically to let you, my dear readers, now what I will be doing & why i'm doing it!


My goals:
- do the daily chores
- talk more German
- complete the 30x30 challenges:
30x30 Remix Challenge.
30x30 No more CHAOS.
30x30 for a healthy body.
30x30 a better relationship.



I still don't know if I will be tweeting about this, but for sure you can find them on my blog..  If i decide to tweet I will use 'special hashtags' so you can track my progress.. the corresponding hashtags will be:
#DianasTrendyTuesday
#DianasTrustyThursday
#DianasFitnessFriday
#DianasWay2ABetterRelationship


Trendy Tuesday, It is finally starting to get warm here in Hamburg!  I will be celebrating this by starting a 30x30 Remix Challenge, and uploading the results on the blog every Tuesday for the prev wee. I saw this on Lauren's blog, Simply Free. Had you heard of this challenge before? The original idea came from Kendi Everyday.  These are the rules:
1. Pick 30 items or less from your closet.
2. Remix the 30 items into 30 different outfits. It might take 30 days or a bit longer. It doesn't matter. Just do it.3. Don't shop for 30 days.


No more CHAOS! I was going through the internet and came across FLYLady.net, and she has a nice method for cleaning/maintaining the house.  I am currently living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) and I know this is not setting a good example for Avi.   I am starting with hope and faith, I will follow this lady's advice, and starting the 31 (I'm doing it in 30) Beginner Baby Steps.


Fitness Friday, I don't know if you've heard of Cassey at Blogilates, but I've been following her blog/youtube/facebook for 8 months now and I really liked her AprilAbs calendar so I will be doing it in May, with healthy eating and working out daily I aim to get fit! Here are the rules:


1. Follow the workout calendar, but modify it to exercise only 5 days a week.
2. Follow her Healthy Eating tips.
3. Spend 30 minutes a day outside. (whether it be going for a run/jog/walk, or playing outside with Avi)
If I have time, I will post a review on Fridays about my week.


Last, is the 30 days, 30 ways to improve (y)our relationship, while on stumbleupon I came across this page and figured why not, let's add it to the list of challenges.  Go us!


As I read what I wrote I noticed something.. and well I will be updating y'all either monday or friday. over the course of this weekend I will upload the pic of the 30 items I have chosen for the challenge. oh and today might be barely wed.. but it feels like friday because we have a four day weekend!! yay :)
Wish me luck,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.