Our first Halloween Party in Germany

I know it's the end of the month, and thanksgiving just passed, but I figured I'd post about this party now, better late than never. I joined a new facebook group in early October and the upcoming event was a halloween party. I signed up and made plans to go.

Both kids and adults were to go dressed up. Avi took her halloween outfit she didn't get to wear last year.


There were a ton of prizes for the attendees and some that were raffled via a facebook share.
We all cooperated and everyvone brought something to eat

we played musical chairs.
We played Simon Says
and got candy from a pinata.

It was a fun night, I can't beleive it was a month ago, but i'm looking forward to the Christmas party in a couple of weeks before we leave!


This month's sponsor:
Shop at Diana's E-Store

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.