Photo Spots in Hamburg
O is for OpportunitiesIf this is the first time stopping by this blog and you are interested in seeing more of what to do in Hamburg, you're in luck! Today's post is all about "Photo Opportunities in Hamburg" and with it I am going to be linking up to many of the recent posts regarding this city that I have recently talked about.
I love taking pictures when visiting a new city, and having an idea of what I want to do ahead of time is always good. If you have a trip to Hamburg scheduled soon and are looking for the best and most photographed spots in this city then keep reading, i'm sure you'll find many interesting places. I even included a map at the end of the post for location references.
The Jungfernstieg area, especially with the city hall in the background.
Landungsbrucken, hop on a ferry and take plenty of pictures with different backgrounds.
Das Dockland, an architectural masterpiece. You will pass it when going from Landungsbrücken to Finkenwerder on the 62 Ferry.
Alter Elbtunnel- go underground and take some pictures!
Buildings and Streets
Elbstrand (Elbe beach) - There are many (fake) beaches in Hamburg, I've highlighted a few of them with a green star in my map below.
The Alster is a great lake for photographs, and it's a long one, so you have a ton of options for the shoot.
Planten um Blomen
Loki Schmidt/The Botanischer Garten
Travel———– Link up is live!
Ready to link up?
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. SHARE a post about travel! From road trips to trips abroad and from past travels to dream vacations. You can write about travel tips and tricks, favorite places to stay, or anything in between! Just make it about traveling somewhere!
2. GRAB the lovely button. If you run into trouble, just make sure to mention a host in a link!
3. LINKUP goes live everyat 0800 GMT.
1. Please only one linked up post per blogger. Save other posts for future linkups!
2. The last Tuesday of every month is a themed prompt, if you want to join in.
This month's theme is "Hidden Treasures" zoned in on hidden treasures of a particular location or region. Would be really great for you to spotlight off-beaten path things to do where you live (or are from.)
3. Include a (vertical 735px x 1102px) pinnable image in your blog post; as at least one of the co-hosts will be going around pinning your posts!
4. HOP around and meet new travel loving bloggers! Check back to visit some of the newer travel posts!
5. Don't forget to use the #TravelTuesday hashtag on your social media platforms!
Feel like I left something out?
Let me know in the comments below!