Quiz about Hamburg

So, I was going to skip this letter of the alphabet since my first option for the letter "q" was not inspiring me and I didn't want to bore you with another "meh" post. 

But then I saw this post on the A to Z Challenge blog and decided to do a quiz about Hamburg to test your knowledge of this city, and some fun facts at the end of the post.



Here are some fun facts about Hamburg:

  • Hamburg is Germany's second largest city and home to 1,8 million people.
  • It is located in the North of the country.
  • I don't know if it's true or not, but it is said that Hamburg has more bridges than Amsterdam and Venice combined, with more than 2300 bridges.
  • The Hamburg City Hall has six more rooms than Buckingham palace.
  • Hamburg has Germany's largest port and is named the country's "Gateway to the World".
  • Miniature Wonderland holds a world record with over 12.000 meters of model train tracks.


How'd you do on the quiz?

26 Things to do in Hamburg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.