Avi's 1st birthday.

Every tuesday from here to November 4th I will be posting pictures from Avi's previous birthday parties as a way to countdown to her birthday here on the blog.  This works out perfect since I hadn't blogged about them before. 

When she turned one we did a double celebration in Monterrey (her grandpa turned 60 a couple of days before her). The theme was butterflies/fairies. and since it was after halloween guests came dressed up!


My mom hosted her party in McAllen, where all our friends from back home got to attend. I remember we had the party on Nov 6th, and it was exactly one year after my baby shower (for which I no longer had a baby in my belly, and she was still at the hospital)  we had the baby shower 2 days after she was born because my due date was Nov 20th and we didn't think she would be born so early).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.