If I could do without one thing it would be...

Day 3 of the blog everyday challenge, today's prompt is what is one thing you can't live without.

Air, Water?

At this point in time I don't have one special thing I can't live without.  I could answer with "my cell phone" but that is totally doable,  maybe I could say wifi, eating out, or something of that sort.  

The question was one thing you can't live without so the answer to that would be my camera. I don't think I could do with out it. Not being able to savor a moment is something I can't even picture happening.  

Can you imagine a life without pictures? I know not having a camera has nothing to do with that but this got me thinking, what if the option just disappeared? I think that would suck. At least for me, maybe not for the artists that could just recreate it in a drawing but for me it would.

Talking about not being able to take pictures or not having a camera made me think about life without electronics. I've seen Revolution (have you?) and I know it would be difficult, How would we communicate or be able to do long distance traveling?

What about you, what is one thing you can't live without?

October is breast cancer awareness month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.