If i won the lottery...

As I was going through my twitter feed before falling asleep I noticed a bunch of people tweeting with "If I won the lottery," I looked into it and decided to try the blog everyday in October challenge, I started writing this post yesterday it was late in the evening so I'm publishing it today.

Here's what I would want to do if I won the lottery

What I would want to do if I won the lottery (in no particular order):

- Keep it a secret, or at least say I won at most half of what I actually did.
- Divide it into fifths, out of which:
~ One of those would be for Avi, either as a trust fund or college fund or something else.
~ Another fifth for traveling.
~ Another fifth would be invested in a company, whether it be for me or for Pablo.
~ Another fifth would be to set our parents up for retirement, I'd love to be able to help them like they've helped us.
~ Another fifth would help us in our everyday life, we would not quit our jobs, the difference would be (for example) we could take weekend trips with much much ease.
- Bring our families over and have a nice family vacation. (I wouldn't make it luxurious, just want them to be with us.
- Buy a house in Mexico, maybe one some where else too ( If I can convince Pablo), it doesn't matter how big or where, as long as it's ours!

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Helene in Between Blogtober
Diana Elle Blog - Blogtober posts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know me.

Young Living

15 maneras de preparar atun.